Monday, October 29, 2012

memento mondays: nuptials, schenker and snowflake guzzling


Week's beginning sunrise...took my breath away!

My sweet communications assistant ties the knot!
Girly-girl daughter in her fufu dress by the cake table
Looking down from the 4th floor of the Radisson at a circle of visitors
Hubby meets longtime hero, Michael Schenker
Yep, the election is coming! Clever cartoon spotted in The Forum
Snowflake-guzzlers caught in the action, tongues fully engaged
A fresh layer of snow outside, the cats have it right: time to get cozy!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

denis said...

Love your picture of sunset/rise !! Are you getting the high winds where you are yet !?

denis in quiet uk

Kim said...

Looks like you had a great week! Blessings on this week ahead!

Mary Aalgaard said...

Lots of fun and excitement in your neck of the woods. Fun photos!

Vicky said...

As much as I leap for sunrise photos- I double leaped for your Radisson photo- oh that one is perfection. Really they all capture so much about what your week was about- and your captions are so clever too!

Roxane B. Salonen said...

Thanks for stopping by all!

Vicky, how neat that you enjoyed my Radisson photo. I felt like I could easily tip over and fall or lose my phone at the very least. I'm glad you were able to sense that too from the shot! I trust your good eye so it's always a compliment when you appreciate one of my photos. :)

Kim, you too!

Thanks Mary.

Denis, we're out of the path and all is calm so far.